Interior Design Tying Colors in your Home Together Read More
Few Budget Kitchen Remodeling Tricks
Any kitchen remodeling project on a budget can be a daunting task. Many people think that they may have to spend thousands of dollars, and their kitchen will also be out of service for days. Here we are providing few tips that can give your kitchen a complete makeover without upsetting your budget in any way.
* With complete repainting, your kitchen will look new again, try to change the color you’ve been staring at for years. You should select a superior, washable paint as it can easily withstand spills and splashes of your kitchen much better than any cheap brand.
* Consider changing the flooring of your kitchen, as it can bring a new feeling to it. Although new flooring can be slightly expensive for you, but by changing from that linoleum to even a low end hardwood flooring can give your kitchen an entirely new look and feel.
* Cabinets can be the biggest expense in any kitchen remodeling project, but you can also do that yourself. Remove all your kitchen doors and stain off or sand the old paint. Now choose new paint color in any glossy shade, the one that compliments the color of your cabinet base.
* By using some organizers, you can free up lots of kitchen space without spending too much of money. There are organizers for every corner of your kitchen, including shelf inserts, drawer organizers, potholders, and cabinet racks. With some creative spending by using organizers, you can easily double or triple your kitchen space.
* You can easily turn any small side area into a pantry without spending too many dollars. A tall wardrobe or two sturdy bookcases with doors can be placed in any unused area to store your dry goods. With this simple trick, you can free up your regular cabinet for other things.
* You can consider changing your kitchen faucet fixtures. You can get new fixtures in various price ranges and designs. Many home improvement stores even hold classes on how you can change these faucets yourself!
Organization and Decoration
* Change all the artwork as this can change the entire atmosphere of your kitchen. You can find new artwork in many home goods stores, or online stores.
* Replace the curtains of your kitchen with new colors and designs. This will also create an illusion of new windows.
* With complete reorganization, you can free up lots of space in your kitchen. Best of all, it won’t cost you any money. Spend some time in pulling out everything from each corner and cabinet of your kitchen, and then spend another day in reorganizing it. Use new found space to store items that normally clutter your counter.